Echo Knowledge Base
- Order Articles and Categories
- Set Image and Font Icons for Categories
- Main Page FAQs
- Main Page Width
- Search Box Configuration
- Copy/Export KB Settings and Design
- PDF and Knowledge Base
- Translate Text with Polylang and WPML
- Typography - Font Family, Size, Weight
- Help Dialog
- Categories Overview
- Hiding Categories
- More Features
- How to Control Access to Your KB
- How To Set up a Multilingual / Bilingual Site
- How to Install KB Plugin
- How to Add Videos to Articles
- How to Install a KB Add-on
- Advanced Search Analytics
- Search Category Filters
- Show Category for Each Search Result
- Advanced Search Shortcode
- Search Results
- CSV versus XML Format
- Export Articles as CSV
- Export Articles as XML
- Import Articles with CSV File
- Import Articles with XML File
0 out Of 5 Stars
A link to the search results page will be visible if your search results list is long. The following describes how to configure the search results page.
Step 1 Navigate to the Front-End Editor
Copy link to this section: Navigate to the Front-End Editor
- Go to the Knowledge Base Configuration page.
- Click on the KB Design Tab.
- Click on the Configure button.
Step 2 Search Results Page - Content Tab
Copy link to this section: Search Results Page - Content Tab
Configure the following text:
- Search Results Message
- Found Additional Results
Step 3 Search Results Page - Features Tab
Copy link to this section: Search Results Page - Features Tab
Configure the following features:
- Size of Search Results Page: adjust the number of articles visible on each page.
- Created On: Show the Created-on date.
- Author: Show the Author of this article.
- Categories: Show all Categories assigned to this article.
Additional Styling of Search Results Page
To further customize your search results page, follow the link below.
Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
Table of Contents