How to Install a KB Add-on
This article will guide you on how to install a recently purchased KB add-on.
Step 1. Purchase Receipt
Once you have purchased the add-on you will receive an email similar to below. The blue link is the zip file of the add-on. Please click on this link to download the zip file.
Step 2. Add New
1. Next go to your website and navigate to the Plugins menu.
2. Click on the “Add New” button.
Step 3. Upload Plugin
Now click on the Upload Plugin button.
Step 4. Upload Plugin
1. Choose File – Click on the choose file button, then navigate to the location where you saved the zip file you downloaded in step 1.
2. Install Now – Click on the install now button to initiate the installation.
Step 5. Completed Installation
During the installation you will see the name of the file you uploaded and the status of the installation. Once you see the message Plugin installed successfully, go ahead and click on the Activate Plugin button.
Step 6. Plugin List
Once installed you can confirm it’s active in the plugin list.
Step 7. Activate License Key
Next step is to enter in your license key.
- Navigate to the Knowledge Base
- Go to Add-ons
- Click on the License Tab
- Enter your license Key that you received from the email from step 1
- Click Save.
Now you finished and you can now go to the KB configurations to use the new settings.