Echo Knowledge Base
Export Articles as CSV
0 out Of 5 Stars
CSV file format is used to import and export limited data for KB articles. The simplicity of the CSV format allows you to easily view and edit the CSV in MS Excel, Google Sheets, and other spread sheet editors. The CSV Import and Export includes:
- Article title, date, and status
- Article content and exerpt
- Categories (without hierarchy)
For detailed information about export and the differences between CSV and XML, read this overview article.
- Articles with a status of trash, inherit, or auto-draft are not exported.
- If Access Manager is active, articles are exported as private.