Multiple KBs Overview
- Each Knowledge Base can target specific users, teams and customers, avoiding confusion.
- Searches are specific to the chosen knowledge base, avoiding the inclusion of irrelevant articles in search results.
- Each knowledge base has its own set of categories and tags
- Using KB Themes, knowledge bases can also be distinguished by color and/or layout
- SUPER EASY and intuitive.
- Create as many knowledge bases as you need
- Switch between knowledge bases with a mouse click.
- Each knowledge base is separated from other knowledge bases.
- Each Knowledge Base has separate article URLs, KB Main Page and admin screens.
- It is easy to create a new knowledge base.
Most Common Use Cases
- Create Knowledge Base for each product or service.
- Separate your documentation by department or team.
- Provide internal Knowledge Base for your employees and a public one for your users.
- Divide a complex document structure into separate areas.
- Tailor each Knowledge Base to your VIP customer.
- Have Knowledge Bases in different languages.
- Each knowledge base has a base slug that is common to all its articles but is unique across KBs. For example: