Echo Knowledge Base
- Order Articles and Categories
- Set Image and Font Icons for Categories
- Main Page FAQs
- Main Page Width
- Search Box Configuration
- Copy/Export KB Settings and Design
- PDF and Knowledge Base
- Translate Text with Polylang and WPML
- Typography - Font Family, Size, Weight
- Help Dialog
- Categories Overview
- Hiding Categories
- More Features
- How to Control Access to Your KB
- How To Set up a Multilingual / Bilingual Site
- How to Install KB Plugin
- How to Add Videos to Articles
- How to Install a KB Add-on
- Advanced Search Analytics
- Search Category Filters
- Show Category for Each Search Result
- Advanced Search Shortcode
- Search Results
- CSV versus XML Format
- Export Articles as CSV
- Export Articles as XML
- Import Articles with CSV File
- Import Articles with XML File
Main Page FAQs
4.8 out Of 5 Stars
How do I set the Knowledge Base Shortcode
To display the Knowledge Base main page on your WordPress site, you will need to insert the appropriate shortcode on a regular page. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
Website Footer is not visible or is missing
If you are missing your footer on your Knowledge Base main page and article pages, check your theme configuration. You can also try to switch the KB Template option as described in this link.
Tabs Layout is not showing articles under the top Categories
The Tabs Layout does not show articles under the main top categories since the top categories are assigned as tabs for layout purposes. You need to assign articles to sub-categories within each tab category. Please read this full article.
How to set the KB Main Page to the Home page
If you want to have the KB Main Page on your Home Page, follow these steps:
- Go to admin > Settings > Reading page.
- Choose a Static page option.
- Choose the page where the knowledge base is located.
- Save your settings.
How to Link Category to Category Archive Page?
- Open the KB Editor,
- Click on the Category Header
- Click on the Features Tab
- Turn on the Category link to Archive page option
- Save your settings
How do I Change Knowledge Base URL?
Read the article Change KB Permalinks, URL, and Slug
Was this article helpful?
4.8 out Of 5 Stars
Table of Contents