Echo Knowledge Base
- Order Articles and Categories
- Set Image and Font Icons for Categories
- Main Page FAQs
- Main Page Width
- Search Box Configuration
- Copy/Export KB Settings and Design
- PDF and Knowledge Base
- Translate Text with Polylang and WPML
- Typography - Font Family, Size, Weight
- Help Dialog
- Categories Overview
- Hiding Categories
- More Features
- How to Control Access to Your KB
- How To Set up a Multilingual / Bilingual Site
- How to Install KB Plugin
- How to Add Videos to Articles
- How to Install a KB Add-on
- Advanced Search Analytics
- Search Category Filters
- Show Category for Each Search Result
- Advanced Search Shortcode
- Search Results
- CSV versus XML Format
- Export Articles as CSV
- Export Articles as XML
- Import Articles with CSV File
- Import Articles with XML File
Move or Copy Individual Articles
0 out Of 5 Stars
We recommend using our Articles Import and Export add-on. It will also help you handle categories, tags, authors, and more.
This is within the same website, and categories/tags are not moved.
We recommend using our Articles Import and Export add-on. It will also help you migrate categories, tags, authors, and more.
How to Copy / Duplicate Article.
Step 1 Download and Install
Step 2 Duplicate Article
Now that you have the plugin installed and activated, you will see a new link on the article list page called Duplicate this.
Clicking on this will make a copy of that article and set it as a draft.
Step 3 Access Manager Duplicate Articles
If you have Access Manager installed, the only way to duplicate the article is by editing the article and clicking on this button. Duplicate this as a draft
NOTE: If you do not see the button in the article then you need to check the duplicate page settings and make sure you have the correct Editor selected.
How do I move an article from one KB to another?
To move KB Articles from one KB to another within the same website, follow these steps. Note that the moved article will lose its original categories and articles.
Step 1 Download and install plugin
Step 2 Change the article Post Type
- Find the article and click on the Quick Edit link.
- In the Post Type drop down, choose the KB where you want to move the article.
- Click update and it will be moved to that KB.
0 out Of 5 Stars