Multiple Knowledge Bases
Create multiple Knowledge Bases, one for each of your topics, products, services, departments, and more.
Knowledge Bases Are Kept Separate
Each Knowledge Base is completely separate from other KBs. Each KB has its own:
- Separate KB configuration.
- Separate KB Main Page, KB Articles, Categories, and Tags.
- Separate Admin screens.
Benefits of Separate Knowledge Bases
- Each KB has its own Main Page and a set of article pages with a common KB URL.
- Searches are specific to the chosen knowledge base, avoiding the inclusion of irrelevant articles in search results.
Great Ways to Use Separate Knowledge Bases
- Provide an internalKnowledge Base for your employees and a public one for your customers.
- Separate Knowledge Base documents between departments.
- Setup Knowledge Base for your e-commerce store.
- Divide a complex document structure into separate Knowledge Base areas.
- Tailor each Knowledge Base to your VIP customer.
- Translate each Knowledge Base to a different language.
- It’s SUPER EASY and intuitive.
- Create as many Knowledge Bases as you need.
- In the Admin page, switch between Knowledge Bases with a just a mouse click.
- Your first Knowledge Base will stay preserved.