Multiple Knowledge Bases
Knowledge Bases Are Kept Separate
Create multiple Knowledge Bases, one for each of your topics, products, services, departments, and more.
Benefits of Separate Knowledge Bases
Great Ways to Use Separate Knowledge Bases
- Provide an internal Knowledge Base for your employees and a public one for your customers.
- Separate Knowledge Base documents between departments.
- Setup Knowledge Base for your e-commerce store.
- Divide a complex document structure into separate Knowledge Base areas.
- Tailor each Knowledge Base to your VIP customer.
- Translate each Knowledge Base to a different language.
- It’s SUPER EASY and intuitive.
- Create as many Knowledge Bases as you need.
- In the Admin page, switch between Knowledge Bases with a just a mouse click.
- Your first Knowledge Base will stay preserved.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- New Products ( Add-ons )
- Important updates
- New Features