The Easiest Way to Build Knowledge Base with WordPressReduce support cost and boost customer satisfaction with our KB plugin.
happy customers & counting
and two bundles
Users around the world deploy our Echo Knowledge Base to help their customers and users find answers and to empower their teams and employees to internally share their knowledge and follow an organization’s guidelines.
Key Features and Highlights
- Setup hierarchical documentation with sub-categories.
- For better SEO, choose the URL for your articles.
- Order articles and categories alphabetically, chronologically, or in any order.
- Set front-end text to any language.
- Add tags, breadcrumbs, back buttons, and comments to your articles.
- Add an AJAX enabled search box.
The Most Flexible Knowledge Base
- Choose from 16 pre-defined color themes
- Select one of 4 pre-defined style combinations
- Have up to 3 levels of categories and sub-categories.
- Choose the article template: current theme template or knowledgebase template
We Were Featured on
Create two or more Knowledge Bases, one for each of your topics, products, services and teams. Each Knowledge Base has separate Main Page, articles, URLs, and admin screens.