Administrators and KB Managers can restrict:
- Front-end access to KB Main Page.
- Front-end access to KB Articles.
- Front-end access to KB Categories.
- Back-end access to KB administrative pages.
- KB Search results in KB Search box and WordPress search.
- Creation, updates and deletion of KB Articles.
- Creation, updates and deletion of KB Categories.
- Creation, updates and deletion of KB Tags.
Access Manager is super easy to configure as shown in the following video:
Main Features of Access Manager
Features of Access Manager include:
- WordPress built-in Roles with similar capabilities in KB.
- WordPress Roles of Subscriber, Author and Editor are used.
- Control over which KB Categories, if any, are visible to the public
- Control over which individual KB Articles are visible to the public
Unauthorized users will be blocked from accessing the following content:
- KB Articles
- KB Categories
- KB Main Page
- KB Categories Archive Page
- KB Search results
- WordPress Search results
- KB add-ons content
- Multiple KBs
- Administrative screens for:
- KB Configuration
- KB Access Configuration
- KB All Articles
- KB Categories
- KB Plugin Info
You can read detailed documentation about Access Manager here: documentation.
Access Manager Configuration
Access Manager provide access control based on built-in WordPress roles (Subscriber, Author, Editor). The following add-ons provide additional access control features:
- Custom Roles add-on lets you map custom WP Roles to KB Roles, and together with KB Groups add-on you can map custom WP Roles to KB Groups and Roles.
- KB Groups add-on organizes users into groups. You can create multiple KB Groups and assign your users to those groups. Each user within his/her group has a specific KB Role (KB Subscriber, KB Author, KB Editor, or KB Manager). If you have Custom Roles add-on then you can also map custom WP Roles to KB Groups and Roles.
- Your website has a plugin that directly accesses WordPress database tables instead of calling default WordPress functions and using WordPress hooks.
- You have KB Content that is exported from WordPress.
Access Manager does not have WPML support.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- New Products ( Add-ons )
- Important updates
- New Features