Elegant Layouts add-on brings new layouts to your knowledge base. The two primary ones are Grid Layout and Sidebar Layout.
You can also combine the two new layouts with the core layouts for example:
- Main Page ( Basic Layout ) + Article Page ( Sidebar Layout )
- Main Page ( Tabs Layout ) + Article Page ( Sidebar Layout )
Note: Use Multiple KBs add-on together with Elegant Layouts so that you can create both FAQs pages and multiple Knowledge Bases on your website.
Used for KB Main Page, this layout displays top-level categories in rows and columns. Each category has an optional icon and a link to corresponding articles.
- Users can easily find the right category based on a simple view of the top KB categories.
- Category icons help explain the meaning of each category.
- After selecting a category, the user is then transferred to Article Page displaying Sidebar Layout.
Used either alone for KB Main Page or in combination with Basic or Tabs Layout on Article Page as a left-side navigation sidebar.
- Users can switch between categories and articles while on the same page.
- Arrange categories according to importance, with the most important topics at the top and those needed less often below.
- Arrange categories according to complexity with simple or initial topics first and more complex or detailed topics below.
- Choose from over 50 professional icons for Grid Layout categories.
- Enjoy fully responsive front end and admin pages that look great on phones and tablets.
- Hierarchical documentation with up to 5 levels of categories.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- New Products ( Add-ons )
- Important updates
- New Features