Echo Knowledge Base
- Order Articles and Categories
- Set Image and Font Icons for Categories
- Main Page FAQs
- Main Page Width
- Search Box Configuration
- Copy/Export KB Settings and Design
- PDF and Knowledge Base
- Translate Text with Polylang and WPML
- Typography - Font Family, Size, Weight
- Help Dialog
- Categories Overview
- Hiding Categories
- More Features
- How to Control Access to Your KB
- How To Set up a Multilingual / Bilingual Site
- How to Install KB Plugin
- How to Add Videos to Articles
- How to Install a KB Add-on
- Advanced Search Analytics
- Search Category Filters
- Show Category for Each Search Result
- Advanced Search Shortcode
- Search Results
- CSV versus XML Format
- Export Articles as CSV
- Export Articles as XML
- Import Articles with CSV File
- Import Articles with XML File
How Do I Troubleshoot an Issue?
0 out Of 5 Stars
Our plugins are thoroughly tested and verified with a large number of common themes and plugins before any update is released.
To resolve issues as quickly as possible, try using the troubleshooting tips and techniques below.
Please note: Always back up your website, or even better, test your issues on a staging site instead of a live site.
Step 1 Ensure that you are up to date
Please insure that everything is up to date:
• Latest version of WordPress
• Latest version of your theme
• All plugins are up to date
Step 2 Search Knowledge Base documentation for a solution
We keep adding new articles to our Knowledge Base documentation that helps users with issues. Please search the KB here: KB Documentation
Step 3 Check KB Configuration page for settings
Look through all KB configuration settings to see whether your problem can be solved by changing a specific configuration.
Step 4 Check for Plugins Conflict
Occasionally, a conflict between KB and other plugins occur.
Plugin conflicts occur because of many factors such as:
• Having two plugins that handle the same or similar tasks,
• Using poorly coded plugins or themes, and
• Running plugins that are out of date or no longer supported.
If you have a plugin that has an overlapping or similar functionality to our Knowledge Base plugin, deactivate that plugin and check to see if the issue has been resolved.
0 out Of 5 Stars