How to Install a KB Add-on
Step 1. Optional Step -> only if you do not have Echo Knowledge Base installed
If you do not have yet installed Echo Knowledge Base then download the Echo Knowledge Base plugin. Click here.
Then follow the steps in the image to upload the zip file to your website.
Step 2. Download Echo Add-ons
Once you have purchased the add-ons, you will receive an email similar to the one below. The blue link is the zip file of the add-on. Please click on this link to download the zip file.
Step 3. Start to Add Each Add-on to Your Site
1. Navigate to the Plugins menu.
2. Click on the “Add New” button.
Step 4. Next Upload the Add-on Plugin
Now click on the Upload Plugin button.
Step 5. Install the Add-on Plugin
1. Choose File – Click on the choose file button, then navigate to the location where you saved the zip file you downloaded in Step 2.
2. Install Now – Click on the install now button to initiate the installation.
Step 6. Activate the Plugin
Once you see the message Plugin installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin button.
Step 7. Plugin List
Once installed you can confirm it is active in the plugin list.
Step 8. Activate License Key
Enter in your license key.
- Navigate to admin > knowledge base > add-ons/news page
- Click on the Licenses Tab
- Enter your license Key that you received from the email from step 2 and click Save.
Once you finish you can repeat Steps 2 – 8 for the other add-ons.