Echo Knowledge Base
Category Articles Widget
This widget shows a list of Articles that belong to given KB Categories for the given or current KB.
- Title: heading name above the list of articles. If set to ’empty’ then title is not displayed.
- KB ID: which KB the articles live in. Defaults to the current KB.
- Number of Articles to Display: maximum number of articles listed.
- Order By: how articles will be sorted, by title use: ‘title’ or sort by date use: ‘date created’
- Category IDs: lists relevant category ids. You can find ids by looking at the category URL when editing the category (see tag_ID) or using plugin we developed here
- Include Sub Categories: (optional) include articles from sub-categories
Table of Contents