Echo Knowledge Base
- Order Articles and Categories
- Set Image and Font Icons for Categories
- Main Page FAQs
- Main Page Width
- Search Box Configuration
- Copy/Export KB Settings and Design
- PDF and Knowledge Base
- Translate Text with Polylang and WPML
- Typography - Font Family, Size, Weight
- Help Dialog
- Categories Overview
- Hiding Categories
- More Features
- How to Control Access to Your KB
- How To Set up a Multilingual / Bilingual Site
- How to Install KB Plugin
- How to Add Videos to Articles
- How to Install a KB Add-on
- Advanced Search Analytics
- Search Category Filters
- Show Category for Each Search Result
- Advanced Search Shortcode
- Search Results
- CSV versus XML Format
- Export Articles as CSV
- Export Articles as XML
- Import Articles with CSV File
- Import Articles with XML File
2.8 out Of 5 Stars
New to the Front End editor?
Click here to Learn More
Hi if you haven't already, check out our introduction to the front-end editor.
Advanced Search add-on will significantly improve Knowledge Base search.
There are three main improvements:
- better search experience,
- search analytics,
- search box styles and presets,
- and enhanced search query.
Advanced Search query will search the following:
- Article title, excerpt, and content
- Article tags
- Article linked keywords if the Linked Editor add-on is active
- Private articles if the Access Manager add-on is active
Step 1 Editing Advanced Search
Copy link to this section: Editing Advanced Search
Once you are in the Front End Editor, clicking on any element of the Search zone will bring up the settings available for that area.
Step 2 Selecting elements
Copy link to this section: Selecting elements
By clicking on elements you will bring up their settings. The current element that is being edited will be highlighted in green. See #1 in the image provided.
Any element that can be edited will show a light blue highlight. See #2 in the image provided.
Was this article helpful?
2.8 out Of 5 Stars
Table of Contents