KB Articles Import
Import articles and categories into your knowledge base using this CSV Importer. This importer will allow you to import data via a CSV file.
The Import utility allows you to import KB articles and KB Categories into your Knowledge Base.
You can use this utility to:
- Import articles from another knowledge base software
- Generate articles from different content sources and systems
- Move articles between knowledge bases (only title, content, categories)
- Use CSV as a quick way to add short articles
The Import utility will read the CSV file and import articles and categories present in the file.
Worth the Value
- Save your valuable time by not needing to manually enter all KB content from another source.
- Prevent typos and paste mistakes with automated import.
- Choose which articles to import and which to ignore.
- Repeat the process any number of times.
- Use import for quick entry of simple articles.
- Provide non-WordPress users with the ability to give you content to import.
Import KB Configuration
KB Configuration import is already part of the Free core plugin, but we thought we should mention it here. You can now import your KB configuration settings to other KB’s or to other websites.
Import KB Content with 3 Easy Steps
During the import process, choose which articles you want to insert and which you want to overwrite with a new article version. Categories can be imported as well:
Follow three steps to complete a content import:
Learn more details with our Documentation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- New Products ( Add-ons )
- Important updates
- New Features