Knowledge Base Plugin Update (3.1.1)
The goal for this release was to improve the plugin stability and compatibility and to fix outstanding issues.
We spent significant time rewriting and improving the plugin, making the following changes:
- Created CSS reset so that KB is more immune to CSS than the current theme uses (which affects the page layout and style).
- Further separated add-ons from the KB core for easier future updates.
- Substantially improved Overview tab so that plugin updates and KB issues and overall status is clearly visible.
- Ensured KB Templates can handle article shortcodes.
- Improved plugin stability.
FEATURE #1: Set Breadcrumb Text Size
FEATURE #2: Better Organization and Display for the Overview Tab
FEATURE #3: Improved Colors and Styles Values for Resets
FEATURE #4: Custom Post Type Now Set to KB Name
Our Knowledge Base uses Custom Post Types. As a new feature, when you name your Knowledge Base the name will be used as the Custom Post Type name as well. Any plugin and all relevant admin screens will display that KB name when listing all Custom Post Types. For example, in the screenshot below when choosing a Menu item you can see the KBs: