Elementor Article Page Template
In this article we will give you a quick overview on how to setup your custom Elementor Article page.
Step 1: Set KB Template choice
Step 2: Set Global Wizard Setting
Step 3: Saved Template
Step 4: Create Your First Page
Step 5: Choose Template Type
Step 6: Skip Library
Step 7: Creating your Template
- Here you will drop widgets to the page to have them display on all your article pages.
- Post Title Widget – This widget will pull the article title you created in the regular article page.
- Button Widget – As an example we put a button here to show adding extra content to an article.
- Post Content – This widget will pull the content of the article.
- Author Box – As an example we put a Author box at the end of the article showing adding extra content to an article.
So now in this example all articles will have a button at the top and an author box at the bottom. You can add what ever content you wish based on what elementor offers as a widget.