Configure Features and Sidebar
Table of Contents
The Features Wizard contains additional customizable features.
Main Page Features
Here is a list of all the settings available in the Features wizard.
- Display Main Title – This will show the page title if the KB template is active.
- Page Width – This controls the total width of the Search box. This only expands to full width if the KB template is on or if the theme allows for full width containers.
- Number of Columns – This is the Category columns.
- Icons Location – Top , left or right of Category title.
- Icon size
- Relative text size
- Number of Articles – How many articles are listed before the show more text shows up.
- Icon to Expand / Collapse Articles – The Icon for the hidden articles.
- Article List height
- Variable – The Article list box changes size based on how many articles are visible.
- Minimum – The minimum height of the articles regardless of how many there are.
- Maximum – The maximum height regardless of articles. If more articles greater than maximum height then a scroll bar will be shown.
Article Page Features
- Show Breadcrumb – Toggle Breadcrumbs
- Breadcrumb Separator – Choose the icon for the text separator
Table of Contents
- Show Table of Contents – Toggle the TOC
- Location – Location of TOC from article contents.
- Font size – size of text
- The Heading TOC will Map to – Choose what headings the TOC detects.
- Selected Heading Offset from Top – When heading clicked on, set the off set of the scroll
- CSS Class to exclude headers from the TOC – If you want to exclude certain headings, apply a class to them and add that class here.
- Border Style – Border for the TOC
- Scroll Position – The scroll position from the top.
- Gutter – The spacing between the article and TOC
- Show Back Button – Toggle to display the back button
- Navigation Mode
- Browser back is the same if the user clicked on the back arrow in the browser.
- Redirect to Main page, regardless where the user came from they will be redirected to the main KB page.
- Text Size – Size of text.
- Comments toggle
Other ( Meta data )
- Last Displayed Date
- Created on Display
- Article Meta Icons